And by face I mean make-up :).
I have just adapted my make-up routine from what I saw my older sister using as I was growing up. NOW I go to, my friend, Tiffany’s blog and ask her every question I can possibly think of! I recently asked her about toner. What the heck is it?? Well, she was kind enough to tell me! If you have any make-up questions your should check out her blog.
In other news:
I went to the gym this morning! I hadn’t been in a couple of days and it felt pretty great. Pierre took the Jack3d with him when he left SO I need to motivate myself and not count on a supplement to keep me going. Yeah… pretty sure I’m going to go buy myself a tub of the goods pretty soon. How sad is that? I SHOULD be able to motivate myself, but I’m working on it!
In other other news:
There are several blogs that I follow and read daily. One of those is Peanut Butter Fingers. I love Julie‘s style and how her personality shines through her writing. This morning she posted a ‘Handbook to Life’ and I really loved it. I wanted to share it with you and remind you to live your life like you mean it.
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minute walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts over things you cannot control. Instead, invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t overdo. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. Be grateful for what you have been given.
18. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
20. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
21. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away (like algebra class) but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
22. Smile and laugh more.
23. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
24. Call your family often.
25. Each day give something good to others.
27. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
28. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
31. Do the right thing!
32. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
33. God heals everything.
34. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
35. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
36. The best is yet to come.
37. When you awake alive in the morning, thank God for it.
38. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
I will be posting a new recipe tonight so stay tuned for that! I hope you have an amazing day 🙂