Let’s jump right in, shall we?
1. As much as I like having friends, I wish I wouldn’t have given away those scones I shared this week. Why am I so nice? I had serious cravings for them which means I have to make them again SOON. Why couldn’t I have given away less yummy scones? Ugh.
2. I went to yoga last weekend and even though I feel like a total loser in that class because I’m the worst yogi ever, I’m pretty sure I’m going to make it a weekly thing. I end up loving how sore I am the next day. I try and think of myself still on vacation when I need to clear my mind.
3. On one of our walks this week I noticed that my feet were crunching fallen leaves. I guess that’s fall in the Midwest!
4. This little girl will be 6 MONTHS tomorrow! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?? Where is the time going? I’m not ready for her to go to college and meet boys and get married and have kids. It’s a good thing she won’t ever meet boys because I. will. not. let. her. I don’t care if I’m being irrational.
5. I get severe chocolate withdrawal and I’m so thankful I found this recipe!! It’s the best mug cake I’ve had yet! I didn’t have marshmallows and it still tasted great. Win.
6. I’m out of things to say..